pink foamposites pink foamposites 5(from 8853 reviews) 62.99USD 89.99USD

Thursday, January 3, 2013

How To Get The Job Of Your Dreams In 30 Days Or Less - nike dunk mid


Toth, I want to learn this business Nike High Heel . I want to learn it from you, because I've heard you know what you are doing.

I want to learn to run a business like this, so I can start my own business nike dunk mid. Pay me whatever you think is fair, or pay me nothing at all.

I want the experience and the training I know I'll get here foamposites for sale . At the end of six months or a year, I'll open a business like this out of your area.

"He said "I have six salespeople. They would kill me if I hired another one" Nike Mercurial Shoes.I said "I understand.

I won't take any sales away from them. You pay them salary plus commission. Just pay me on the sales I bring in. I want to be your apprentice, and I want you to be my mentor."It took him by surprise. In a few minutes we worked out a deal where he was paying me a very generous commission, and I cold work the hours I wanted. Within six weeks, I was the highest paid person in the business, aside from Mr. Toth.Here is why this worked. The offer I made appealed to him in many ways. I wasn't talking about what he would give me, I was talking about what I would give him. There is a huge difference.I didn't talk about what I needed (a job) but what I could do for him, and his business.Nobody ever talked to him like that before. And nobody has ever talked to me like that in the years I've owned my own business.I have no openings for any help in my business. I own a successful retail store. But if someone came into my business and said "Mr. Whitacre, I want to learn from you. Pay me whatever you like, I want to learn your business. You're the one that can teach me. I've heard you really know this business. What can I do to help your business", I would adopt that person.


No comments:

Post a Comment